Monday, June 8, 2009

About my photography

I LOVE to take pictures. We were yacht brokers in the states and the Caribbean when I got my first digital. I soon had thousands of yachts and exotic island shots. I'll never forget the day that I became a professional. A friend of ours insisted on paying me to shoot his yacht for sale, and the day the photos went public, he got a call and made a sale. Coincidence? No- it was the pictures, of course!! Ha ha. That was 14 years ago. From then on it was word of mouth and I was the happiest photographer around.

Then we moved to Europe for 6 years and I was lucky enough to continue taking pictures for houses for parties.
Now I'm based in Hull, MA USA! What beauty...

Please check out my pictures and keep in mind I can change the border colors and size, etc. Prices are based on your specific needs.

Remember, whatever your photographic needs are, my aim is to put a smile on your face.
Call me or email me for a free consultation. I will be happy to send you more samples.
randy.veraguas@hotmail.com or call me at 781-635-5414
Et:

J'AIME la photographie. Nous étions des courtiers de yachts dans Les Etas Unis et les Antilles quand j'ai obtenu mon appareil photo premièrement numérique. Bientôt, j'ai eu des milliers de yachts et d'île exotiques des photographies. Je n'oublierai jamais le jour que je suis devenu un photographe professionnel. Un ami a insisté pour payer me photographier son yacht à vendre, et le jour que les gens pourraient voir les images, il a vendu son yacht. Coïncidence ? Non- c'était les images ! Ha ha Cela était il y a dix ans. Les gens se sont dits de mon travail et je suis devenu le photographe le plus heureux.

Alors nous avons eu un bébé. Nous avons transféré à la France. Le travail a arrêté mais je n'ai pas mis mon appareil photo. Maintenant, j'ai par-dessus un million d'images de notre enfant. Cela est normal, n’est pas ?

Récemment, j'ai travaillé encore et j'ai pensé cet étais le temps pour commencer un site web. S'il vous plaît regarder mes prix et mes images et m'appelle avec n'importe quelles questions ou concerne vous a.

Quoi que vos besoins photographiques sont, mon désir est de mettre un sourire sur votre visage. M'appeler ou m'envoie un e-mail à pour une consultation libre. Je serai heureux d'envoyer vous essaie plus.

No comments: