Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Photo Gallery of Homes

Please see my prices to shoot homes - there are 4 packages. 1. Staging, Shooting and Simple Website. 2. Shooting and simple website. 3. Shooting and Staging. 4. Just shooting

(above) When an advertisement limits the amount of pictures you can use,
this is a nice way to get in more shots to help sell your home.






This picture alone got them rentals!!




These people loved their dishes so much they thought they might help in renting their place...they were right!



BEFORE: They wanted a picture on this gray day, so I doctored it up some...


AFTER: there is much more I could do here digitally speaking, but I wanted to keep their look and not change it too much.



Inviting pool~This picture helped them get a one year rental.


If you have a space that is hard to get to, I can cut and crop and enlarge and put it all together for you- space issues are not a problem when you hire Artistic Impressions.

I put borders on all of my photos that are digitally enhanced. We can go over the colors you like and the get the look that you want.



Sometimes just capturing a moment like this sends the right message, allowing the viewer to feel the ambiance of your home.

This was a dark spot of their patio that I highlighted with my computer


To see an example of a simple website I've made for a client, please check out www.floridafun.weebly.com
Cheers!

No comments: